<VV> Anyone ever use a "Car Bag" for dry winter storage?

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:52:00 EST 2014

What I did with my Corvair (car) was get a large piece of visqueen or plastic sheeting if you want to call it that, un roll it and drive onto it then bring it over the top and tape it good all the way around where the top and bottom part meet.  Keeps moister and varmints out.  Cheap way to go.  I now have a heated basement garage(mancave) and don't need to do it any more.  Ken