<VV> Anyone ever use a "Car Bag" for dry winter storage ?

hharpo at earthlink.net hharpo at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 22 14:59:43 EST 2014

My corsair is stored in Michigan in winter I buy one of the large thick drop
cloths and drive the car over it then tape the edges to the sides then take
a second one over the top it is taped as well. I fear the moisture but also
want to guard against critters wanting to dine on my wiring

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!