<VV> SPEEDOMETER

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:55:24 EST 2014

The speedo is run by a plastic gear that slides into the side of the trans
and you can get plastic gears with different teeth on them to adjust for
tire size changes. Look at page 124 in Clarks catalog for parts.
There is a retainer bolt and a o ring seal to pay attention to but it can
be easily done.
Mark Durham
Hauser Idaho
62 Coupe