<VV> The Passing of John Kirkman 12/22/14

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 13:02:09 EST 2014

FYI to the friends of Mr. Kirkman - I did not have the opportunity to meet him but I'm certain many on the list did and wanted to make sure you had the opportunity to be in touch with his family.  May Gods grace be with the family and friends during these trying times. Amen.

John Kirkman

|   |
| John KirkmanMr. Jonathan John Lewis Kirkman, age 79 of Oxford, passed away Monday, December 22, 2014 |
|  |
| View on www.rockdalecitizen.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

OXFORDJohn KirkmanMr. Jonathan John Lewis Kirkman, age 79 of Oxford, passed away Monday, December 22, 2014. He was preceded in death by his parents, Ottis and Ethel Kirkman. He is survived by his wife of 41 years, Yvonne Kirkman, Oxford; son and daughter-in-law, Jonathan William and Jena Kirkman; grandsons, Joshua Kirkman and Justin Kirkman; sisters and brother-in-law, Linda Coleman, Ocala, FL, Margaret Anna and Ed Richardson, Liberty, NC; brother and sister-in-law, Frank and Martha Kirkman, Piedmont, SC; many nieces and nephews. Mr. Kirkman had been a Hamm Radio Operator since he was 15 years old and was active in the Corvair Club. He was an active member at Crossroads UMC. Funeral Services will be held Saturday, December 27, 2014 at 3 p.m. at Crossroads UMC with Rev. Zack Martin officiating; interment will follow at Walnut Grove UMC Cemetery, Loganville, GA. Family will receive friends from 1 until 3 p.m. prior to the service at the church. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Crossroads UMC, 2460 Highway 138 NE, Conyers, GA 30013. Condolences may be submitted on-line at www.scotward.com. Scot Ward Funeral Services, 699 American Legion Road, Conyers, GA 30012, 770-483-7216. Best regards,

Scott Morehead
843 - 478 - 4223