<VV> Fwd: Brake questions

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 24 14:33:22 EST 2014

I don't know a great deal about the '60 model, but I assume the brakes are
adjusted manually on that one.  Have you tried adjusting the brakes?  Also,
if I had a bad rubber hose I'd likely replace them all - unless maybe if it
had been cut by some road debris or the like.

I certainly don't know about clutch head bolts on a '60, but I'm pretty sure
that factory drums were riveted onto the spindle on the EMs.

Since you say the MC is full, it does not sound like there is a leak in the
system - but it would probably be a good idea to take a look under the car
at all 4 corners to see if a wheel cylinder might be starting to seep.

Later, JR