<VV> '63 HD spring spec

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Dec 25 22:32:55 EST 2014

Hi folks,

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

There have been several threads in the past that included discussion of the '62/'63 HD suspension.  I know it included a front sway bar, but I don't know what the difference is between normal and HD springs.  If anyone can supply that info, I'd appreciate it.  If by chance you have an extra set of these springs you'd like to sell, please let me know where you are and what you'd like to get for them.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150