<VV> Title ~ DMV

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Sun Dec 28 11:53:27 EST 2014

In Maryland, if you wish to drive/title a car without a title, the vehicle
has to be towed /rollbacked (not driven) to a state police facility where
the vehicle is examined by the state police and checked for current
registration and/or theft. None found, you're issued the necessary paperwork
to take to the DMV for a new title in your name, BUT it's a SALVAGE title.
Just as good as a regular title; just it has an undocumented (shady?) past.