<VV> Title

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:49:14 EST 2014

One day I went to the DMV with a couple things.  One was my father's and he
had neglected to sign something.  The clerk noticed the missing signature
and instructed me to "go out in the hall and have your father sign it".

On the title "fix-it" companies, are any of them bonded so you are covered
if they get a title on something that turns out to have been stolen?

Jim Becker