<VV> Title

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 13:08:00 EST 2014

It is very likely that this car was sold as part of an estate and the
official ownership transfer was never done, then the car just sat as a
project, perhaps through several owners.  I assume you have checked that
the VIN on the old VT registration matches your car.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI

When I gave Kank Kaz.  the '65 Monza, he wrote and told me that he appreciated it , but only wanted it if it had a clear title.

$28  and a trip to the DMV  solved that!

That's why I say always get the old junker running  and test drive..... then if you like it go get it registered...  then put you heart and soul and life savings into it..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages