<VV> The EM Corvair Monza Hardtop Coupe that Chevy Should Have Built?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue Dec 30 17:27:36 EST 2014

Yes, Matt, I saw it in 2013, but not 2014? ~ A beautiful red or maroon 1964
Monza 140?

I have many pix of it here somewhere, including the LM suspension, parking
lights moved to below the bumpers, frenched seams, on and on, ...

I think it deserved a new "class" : "Most Modifications With The Least
Visible Affect!"

Even a Corvair-guy (or girl) would have a hard time identifying the changes!
Charlie