<VV> early-late - or is that late-early?

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 14:04:48 EST 2014

Seth, It has never been my position that the '64's transverse leaf spring stands in the way of the '64's suspension being considered an independent rear suspension but I have heard the argument and understand the reasoning behind it.  I'm just putting it all out there!  The bottom line, however, is that I bristle at the notion that early Corvairs did not have an independent rear suspension,  at least in regard to 1960-'63 models.

~Bill Stanly