<VV> early-late - or is that late-early?

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 14:18:34 EST 2014

On page 70 of "Corvair Affair" author Mike Knepper says, in regard to the 1964 model Corvair; "The most significant change was made to the Corvair's suspension.  A transverse leaf spring was added at the rear.  The spring connected the left and right suspension units, technically making them no longer independent."  Don't shoot the messenger.

~Bill Stanley