<VV> early-late - or is that late-early?

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 14:40:59 EST 2014

The transverse spring does no more to render the suspension non-independent
than does the addition of a sway bar.  Paired with appropriate springs, it
simply has the opposite effect.  Based on that logic, virtually all street
cars that have independent suspension are modified to non-independent when
race prepared.

Jim Becker