<VV> Carb cleaners

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Feb 12 11:38:03 EST 2014

Still around and available but expensive.  Gunk still make the best
parts cleaning liquids. Hyddo Seal has a layer of light oil on the top
to prevent evaporation of the volatile cleaning solvent.

Biodegradable Cleaning Compound, For Use With All Metals Including
Aluminum, Brass, Chrome, Copper, and Nickel
<http://www.grainger.com/product/GUNK-Biodegradable-Cleaning-Compound-WP73936/_/N-cuy?s_pp=false&sgAttributes=>

Biodegradable Cleaning Compound, For Use With All Metals Including
Aluminum, Brass, Chrome, Copper, and Nickel
<http://www.grainger.com/product/GUNK-Biodegradable-Cleaning-Compound-WP73936/_/N-cuy?s_pp=false&sgAttributes=>

GUNK

Price: $121.65 - $243.50

Jim Davis