<VV> 2 performance questions

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Feb 13 22:08:29 EST 2014

Randy - #2 first - Did you verify that the distributor is receiving  zero
vacuum advance at idle? Put a timing light on it and watch the timing
setting as you pull off the hose from the inlet port on the distributor. #1  Check
the cap internal posts for corrosion as well as the rotor tip. If no
corrosion use them - but a copper terminal cap is the way to go! Check for the
plug gap. If it has increased a bunch, maybe it is time to replace them. -
Seth

In a message dated 2/13/2014 6:59:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,