<VV> Headers choice and Ground clearance

Michael Weary michael_j_weary at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 15:13:05 EST 2014

What is the best ground clearance I can get with a set of (Clarks) headers ? I have heard the "buggie headers" have the most, but you have to cut holes in the rear grill to be sucessful... which I have no problem doing.

Can someone send me pictures of what they did ? I had some from someone a while back, but can no longer find them. Pictures of the holes in the grill would be greatly appreciated.

Please use Clarks part #s when discussing and for pictures. For reference they are: Buggie Headers (C7804), Car Headers (C8728), and Ultimate Exhaust (5965Q)

Michael J. Weary
from my home computer