<VV> Ad Submission for 2014 Corvair Expo Program Book

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Mon Feb 17 19:58:22 EST 2014

Hi everyone!

The program book for the convention in Tacoma is in the works and it is time to send in your ads. I am asking all businesses and Corvair enthusiast to send your ad in to me by May 1.

Ads are $25 for business cards (2 x 3.5), $75 for quarter page (3.625w x 5h), $125 for half page (7.5w x 5h) and $225 for full page (7.5w x 10h).

The lucrative inside front cover has already been sold to Clark's Corvair Parts, Inc. Thanks Joan and Cal!

The inside back cover is up for grab for $250. If you want to purchase the inside back cover, please contact me first at kevin at kcvairbrush.com to make sure it has not already been sold.

Use the following link for an online order form and making payment here: http://www.kcvairbrush.com/corvairexpoprogram.html

The program book can be a handy reference for Corvair enthusiast looking up your service.
As a member of Corvanatics chapter I am proud to have taken part in creating the convention logo and will continue the work with the convention program book.

If you don't have an ad you can simply fill in the field at the bottom of the online form and I can do the rest. I have lots of Corvair related graphics and can make your ad look nice.

Please go online and purchase a space for your ad and get EXPOSED!

Please forward this notice to anyone and any forum.

Thanks!
Kevin

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com