<VV> Performance Workshop updates

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Wed Feb 19 20:29:20 EST 2014

A few announcements of interest for the *Perfomance Workshop*.

For door prizes this year *"Flaming River"* has donated a fast steering
box to be awarded to the winning ticket holder. A $300.00 plus item.

Charlie Doerge has donated a copy of his book *"Don Yenko and the Yenko
Stinger"*

Other items will include wire sets from Seth Emerson *"Silicone Wire
System"*

Clarks has made a donation of some maintenance items for your car.

John Sweet will make his usual generous donations and more items are
being added.

*A note to our vendors:* the setup time on Friday is still in flux. We
are working to get it earlier in the day so everyone will have the
opportunity to attend dinner on Friday night. So Stay tuned