<VV> Even more Performance Workshop stuff

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 23:52:55 EST 2014

In addition, Dave Clemons is supplying a set of competition rear springs
for a late model as a door prize, a $125 value. Between the door prizes, the
great food from the Circle City folks, the tours and the presentations and
display cars - You should be there! And a Mexifest dinner on Saturday
night!  In addition you can grab the ear (figuratively speaking) of most of  the
successful Corvair racers, ask them the questions you really have. And not
just for the racers, you can find out all the new parts that will be coming
out  for your street Corvair as well.  So what are you waiting for? Only a
few weeks away in centrally located Indianapolis.

   Sign up and show up!    We'll be waiting  for you!

Here is where to sign up: http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/index.html

Seth Emerson

In a message dated 2/19/2014 5:40:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,