<VV> Finally - A car you can park next to your Corvair?

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 18:50:36 EST 2014

Seth:

I would think it will be highly unlikely that we will see this car in the
USA.

Steve Sassi
LI Corvair

In a message dated 2/14/2014 5:05:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Sethracer at aol.com writes:

French  automaker Renault will unveil its brand new Twingo minicar at this

year's Geneva Motor Show in March. That may not seem like exciting news,
but
the  new Twingo actually marks a radical departure for cars in  the
segment,
as it  utilizes a rear-engined, rear-wheel-drive  layout.

It's the first time Renault has used such a setup since the  1970s, and
the
first time anyone has used such a layout in a small  car for quite some
time--aside from Mercedes sub-brand Smart. That's  no coincidence, as Smart
and
Renault have worked together on  developing the new car--the Twingo shares
its  underpinnings with the  next-generation Smart Fortwo and  Forfour.

the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org