<VV> Finally - A car you can park next to your Corvair?

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Feb 25 20:18:15 EST 2014

Here's spy shot of the car. It must be a tiny front-drive unit mounted in
the rear, given the very short overhang. Engine servicing probably through
the rear hatch.
http://www.autoevolution.com/news-g-image/spyshots-all-new-renault-twingo-spotted-for-first-time-looks-like-twin-run-concept/145258.html#sjmp

Mel Francis