<VV> OT: Thru Bolts from Corvair Generator or similar

Daniel Monasterio González dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 10:23:44 EST 2014

Checked Corvair generator bolts and, they are 1/4" x 7 3/4".

In my place (Guadalajara) there are many stores especialized  on any akind
of fasteners (bolts, screws, nuts, etc) where it is easy to get any bolt
by the size.

Don't know where to look for on the States but, suppose they you should be
places like theese ones.

Daniel Monasterio