<VV> Knock-Knock?? Corvair Center and VV

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 01:06:10 EST 2014

You got through!

Same results here with Corvair Center Forum. I've got withdrawal
symptoms... I wonder how Matt's doing? GGGG

Frank DuVal

On 2/27/2014 12:38 AM, Dale Smiley wrote:
> I haven't seen any vv postings today (Wednesday 2/26) nor can I get into the
Corvair Center (that was at work)! I got into Corvair Center tonight but it says
it cannot connect to the data base! I assume "we" are having computer troubles!

> I am sending this message to see if it get through!!!
>
> Dale Smiley

Virtual Vairs is on CORSA's  private  server, maintained by Bryan Blackwell in VA.    seldom goes down except for maintenance!

The Corvair Center  is owned by the San Diego Corvair Club and administered by Royce Hildreth  of "Hildreth Media"  He does Sports figures and Movie star's websites....but uses a "Commercial server"  based in San Diego, Ca.

CCF  went down around  7 am EST  and will be up later tonight..

This is what I received from Royce at 8 pm PST:

"Last night we had a major failure on server. I don't know all details yet but it's fixed and currently restoring from archive. CCF is a very large
archive and will take 6-8hrs before complete restore"

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon

http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages