<VV> Knock-Knock?? Corvair Center and VV

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 01:20:15 EST 2014

I've got withdrawal symptoms... I wonder how Matt's doing? GGGG
Frank DuVal

Matt  "the Moderator of CCF"  is doing fine.  Ryan Counterman and I had the day off!! gggg

It rained here this am...but by 10 am was sunny and 62.....  so I was outside   doing maintenance on my 5 acres and rentals.....  Big rain /  winds, while I was recently in San Diego..
And I move a lot slower than 3 yrs. ago...Doc's all say  my  fast pace may have led to my problem...   Even took 3 days to drive to SoCal,  instead of Two!  But I did come back in two!! ggg

Now the "other Matt"  who works for Royce as site Administrator  will probably work all night  getting all the accounts  squared away!   Why he seldom posts on the CCF... too busy!

A lot of people think I set at a PC 7/24... but I have 2 PC's at home [ one in garage ]......2 laptops  spread around and recently  snagged a $120  iPad mini...almost fits in my pocket...  and there is open wifi everywhere around here...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages