<VV> How does One remove ignition switch from dash? I tried a vise grip but don't want to scratch or bend it

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 13:43:48 EST 2014

Follow the procedure on page 18 of ckarks tech pages to first remove the
ignition key tumbler portion then simply turn the ignition bezel off using
the indentations in the bezel with a pair of needle nose pliers or I use
angled snap ring pliers. I think there are some original tools around to do
this but I never have had a problem using the snap ring pliers. Mark
Durham  Hauser Idaho.