<VV> How does One remove ignition switch from dash? I tried a vise grip but don't want to scratch or bend it

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:02:31 EST 2014

Get a paper clip and unbend an end.
With the key in, insert the straight end of the clip in the tiny hole at 1-3 clock position on the switch face. Push it (you'll feel a spring reaction) while turning key CCW ( Some times you'll need some jiggling ) and pull out the ignition thumbler.
With thumbler out, just unscrew the ring with a suitable tool.

Daniel Monasterio

Enviado desde mi iPad