<VV> road draft tube

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 21:51:30 EST 2014

I believe the PCV system started out as an option that one had to order and pay for. I also believe Seth is right that it started out as standard equipment in California. It seems that was the start of California standards vs. 49 states (as far as emission controls).
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301