<VV> Tire care

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 17:04:57 EST 2014

Using a product on the tire side walls cannot hurt. As a matter of fact it tends to behoove you to get up close and personal with the tire on a regular basis and to be sure it is clean and properly inflated. I've used Armorall since the early 70's ( remember the little white bottles?) Can't complain about it.