<VV> Tire care

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 18:01:28 EST 2014

I think the best way to do it is fill them with nitrogen wrap the tread in plastic wrap then bag them up in black plastic bags store them in a cool dark place. If there was some way to seal out 02 they'd last forever. I think UV and oxidation are the problems that make the rubber hard with time and dry rots it too.
Paul Fox