<VV> What are your Corvair Plans for 2014???

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 10:13:49 EST 2014

My first "plan" is to get the car I sold over two months ago shipped to the new owner in CA.

Then I can buy my next Corvair. That car will be getting AC.

After I get my garage back, I can get to work on my white 65 coupe. I rebuilt a front end for it and it's ready to be installed. I'm in the process of putting together a 140/4 speed to replace the 95/PG.

All that work will be done between Corvair events. Besides the local club events, we're planning to attend a few. Starting with the Performance Workshop in Indy. Then we'll be going to Heart of Texas and TriState in NM. Then in the fall we'll be in Branson, MO for the BIG Corvair Roundup.

Ned