<VV> Air? Chassis rot?

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 11:43:57 EST 2014

As the expert says......my father and my driving instructors repeated the same thing over and over...."slow car, fast wheel", which made all the difference when parking a car without power steering--or a Corvair with large tires and less than optimal steering geometry.   It's amazing how much less effort is necessary when the car is moving even a little bit.

Bob

It's amazing how things you learn as a child stay with you.  To this day
-- A LOT of years later -- I try to never turn a steering wheel with the
car at rest.