<VV> Wheel Dolly Recommendation

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Jan 3 03:02:30 EST 2014

Our Autocross club holds the monthly events in a parking lot at
Lockheed-Martin. Each month someone ignores the several day's notice posted at  the
parking lot and parks their car where the course will go. The club  bought a
set of four jacks - Actual Go-Jack brand - three of one  jacking direction
any one of the other. We keep them in the trailer and  usually end up moving a
car or two at each event. One of the castors was caught  sideways and with
the help of several car pushers, was pushed sideways for quite  a distance -
destroying the wheel. An internet link and a credit card brought a
replacement wheel in the mail quickly. Most importantly, if pushing the  cars if
certain directions from several points on the car, it is easy for  someone to
push a castor over your toes. Or, at least, over the front of your  shoes.
Be careful! This won't happen in your own garage with just you pushing! I
think they are a great design and they have worked great for us. If you are
using them once a year, the knockoffs are probably fine. For regular use,
though, by the real thing, USA built, I believe.

-Seth Emerson

In a message dated 1/2/2014 5:28:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,