<VV> EELCO products in the early 60's ...

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Jan 3 12:09:57 EST 2014

EELCO is still in business or at least the name is. Alas, no vintage Corvair
dress up items that I could find.
http://www.eelcoequipped.com/index.php?cPath=24_29&osCsid=fdelv481hv2j5p3ncn
tlja2ev1
I bought some of their items back in the day for my 64 Monza.

Rick Norris
1st CORSA President, 1971
www.corvairalley.com
Hurricane WV