<VV> Corvair plans for 2014

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jan 3 17:19:23 EST 2014

Well, the wish list is long, but if I pick up the job I interviewed for
today, I'll probably get a lot done.

1. Part out the 63 Corvan I have in the yard before my wife makes me sleep
in it.
2  Get the fresh zero miles front suspension out of the 64 Corvan and put it
in the 62 Rampy.
3. Build the Posi Transmission I got from Caveman Pete and get it in the 65
Monza.
4. Get started on full brake, rear suspension/axle rebuilds on the Rampy.

If I can get those 4 things done, plus enjoy my Monza, this will be a great
year.

Hank