<VV> Cars for sale

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sat Jan 4 11:27:57 EST 2014

Just got a call from one of our club members who is wanting to sell one or more of his Corvairs to help get his kid off to school.
 One is a 1964 Monza convertible , Azure Aqua, Turquoise interior, currently running an 80 hp, 4 speed, was restored probably 20 years ago, needs some work now, running and driving, $2500.
 The other is a 1963 (I think) Rampside, daily driver, $5000.   Offers accepted.
 Contact Ken Falls-404-433-4863.  Vehicles are located in Lower Alabama.

                                                         Ed Lindsay
                                                             West Florida Corvair Club