<VV> What are your Corvair plans for 2014

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 11:34:26 EST 2014

My plans are to finish two very long drawn out projects. My efi conversion project has been going on for years now,
hopefully I can get that over and done with by June. My other one, the hydraulic clutch conversion project, which
morphed into a partial rear brake line replacement, parking brake cable replacement, wiring and hose re-routing project, among other things... I expect to be finished with this weekend.
Kevin Nash
63 Spyder
soon to be a daily driver once again!!