<VV> ethanol problems confirmation

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 18:16:53 EST 2014

Grant,
I spent 2 years running my beater Corvair on E-85. Starting at the tank it rusted till it leaked. All the hoses had to be replaced with plastic lined ones then the carbs got pitted inside and the emultion tube was destroyed so bad it clogged the idle fuel pick-up. The only good thing about it was you could run lots of timing advance and get more power out of it.
Paul Fox