<VV> Epoxy floor coating

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 14:17:09 EST 2014

I put a light blue epoxy on mine 10 yrs. ago and after many years of use need to do it again.  Not sure what brand it was but was wondering if it can be gone over again and get the same adhesion.  I haven't checked on this but thought someone might know if that would work without losing it's adhesion to the old epoxy.  It sure looked nice new and made cleaning the floor easier, especially the oil spots.
Ken