<VV> Yenko Stingers on the radio/webcasts

corsaconvertible corsaconvertible at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:35:05 EST 2014

I just found podcasts available for My Classic Car on iTunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/my-classic-car-season-7/id352087616?mt=2
I now will be able save Joe Cali's interview with Charlie Doerge and Dave
Zinteck and 30 minutes of talking about Don Yenko and the Yenko Stinger.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 5:00 PM, corsaconvertible <corsaconvertible at gmail.com