<VV> 1965-1969 convertible rear speaker enclosure

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 9 18:20:25 EST 2014

Tom,

I sure can. I have an original ‘67 stereo tape speaker system in my ‘67 convertible. I can verify that the one on the right (the one you got off eBay) is the authentic factory issue speaker housing.  At least for ‘67, anyway. I do know that the rear speaker for the coupe/4door  for ‘65 is different from the ‘66-later models. I can’t vouch for the convert version, though.

To Clark’s: Mark & Cathy, if you want to reproduce the EXACT factory housing, I would be willing to loan you one of mine for a pattern. Usual arrangements apply, of course.

-Mark Corbin