<VV> (no subject)

charles doerge cdoerge1 at att.net
Fri Jan 10 16:36:10 EST 2014

 Tony:     "Classic Car Radio" with Joe Cali is not "My Classic Car" with Dennis Gage.

"I just found podcasts available for My Classic Car on iTunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/my-classic-car-season-7/id352087616?mt=2
I now will be able save Joe Cali's interview with Charlie Doerge and Dave
Zinteck and 30 minutes of talking about Don Yenko and the Yenko Stinger."

www.yenkostinger.com
The first and original website for Yenko Stingers
Over 66,114 "hits" as of 1/3/2014!!
Still #1 on Google search engine

Author of "Don Yenko And The Yenko Stinger"
Published by Possum Valley Publishing and printed in the U.S.A.
Second printing of first edition available NOW!!

Member of LinkedIn- Automotive Historians
Member of Antique Motorcycle Club of America
Member of the Corvair Society of America
Member of the Sports Car Club of America
Member of the Corvair Owners Group
Former owner of Yenko Stinger YS076
Keeper of the Yenko Stinger Registry

IN GOD WE TRUST