<VV> 1965-1969 convertible rear speaker enclosure

66vairman at comcast.net 66vairman at comcast.net
Sat Jan 11 11:45:44 EST 2014

Cal:

How did you document the production of your C10082 1965 convertible box and your C10638 1966 convertible box? Mark said the one on the right ( the smaller one) matches exactly his 1967 original convertible speaker box. This has me tend to believe your C10638 may be the 1965 box and your C10082 may be the 1966 box since it matches the 1967 box, and may have been a GM production carry over from 1966 to 1967.

Tom Rahochik