<VV> Food for thought - New Generations

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Sat Jan 11 12:03:50 EST 2014

When I work movie and TV shoots in Manhattan with a fellow LICA (L.I.
Corvair) member young people are fascinated with our Corvairs.  Not only  that,
two young women said to me, "I just love your car."  It was my  friends 1977
Dodge Aspen.  Many young people were at Clark's last September  and they
all felt the cars were "cool."  No computer?  Wow!!

 Just because it's old does not mean it's dead.  Antiquity  survives.

Steve Sassi
L.I. Corvair

In a message dated 1/10/2014 10:32:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,