<VV> Trouble lights

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jan 11 21:19:12 EST 2014

I have 100 watt equivalent corkscrew bulbs in all but 2 lights . The other
2 have the Sears Paddle type replacements Which seem to do ok for light
pattern.  Led blue mag paddles seem to be very directional. I know LEDs have
ratings that  include angle of light etc. They are another learning curve. I
have been messing  with several different ones for tail lights on the Rampy.
Stock lights are too  dim no matter which bulb you put behind that archaic
red filter called a  lense.
Regards from dim wit  (but getting brighter)Tim in Memphis (NY)