<VV> Food For Thought-Next Gen

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 12 16:14:50 EST 2014

  I agree about driving our vehicles and letting them be seen. I am amazed at how many times I have come out of the store and someone is taking a picture of my Rampside.  I usually get a chance to talk to them about it. And mine is used for light duty landscaping, it is not show quality. Most of them never realized there were Corvair Trucks or they haven't seen one in years. I had one guy pass me when I had the Campside going to the UP and he pulled off the road, let me pass by and then pulled up along side to take more pictures. Get them out and show them, let people know they're still around & affordable.

Greg Shaw
Dearborn, MI.