<VV> PT Cruiser gas leak NO Corvair

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 12 16:36:49 EST 2014

I know this is a long shot, but if there is a current or previous PT Cruiser Turbo owner who has had a leak
in the main fuel line where there is a quick-release fitting in the engine compartment, please drop me a note.
There is no "seal" in the line other than where the internal one (male) meets the external one (female) and it has started a
noticeable (smelly and visible) seepage. (The turbo line is different from the regular one that does not have this fitting).
Thanks
Grant