<VV> Trouble lights

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jan 12 16:49:35 EST 2014

I have used the HD/Rough Service bulbs in trouble-lights over the  years. I
have, on occasionally broken the inside filaments, but never the glass.  So
they may or may not last longer - for usage, but the failure mode is most
likely not a broken bulb and the attendant sparks.  Maybe I am not treating
them hard enough!  - Seth

In a message dated 1/12/2014 1:41:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,