<VV> Assistance With Turn Signal Mechanism

Jim shamrox75 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 19:53:55 EST 2014

I am about to pull my hair out. My 64 Monza Coupe's turn signal mechanism has never worked correctly and I've been trying to fix it. I've purchased new:

Cancel Cam
Directional Control Ring
Control Tabs and Spring
Roller

No other parts appear to be missing.

It still does not cancel in either direction. The electrical portion works and the lights blink appropriately. I don't know how to proceed now

I've attached a picture of my assembled Control Ring with tabs and spring. Do I have it assembled correctly? Especially the tabs?

Do any of you have tips? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Sincerely,

Jim Condon