<VV> Assistance With Turn Signal Mechanism

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 09:27:16 EST 2014

Jim,

Auto Restorer magazine recently ran a couple of letters from readers who had turn-signal mechanisms repaired at two specialty companies. Both praised the service and the work.

I meant to save that issue of the mag because my '61 Rampside's turn signals need the mechanism fixed, but now I can't find it. I'm gonna contact the editors to see if they will send me the info. Will get back to you if you're interested.

--Tom in Ohio