<VV> Garage in 'Burbs' WAS Trouble/Drop lights

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 06:25:22 EST 2014

Bill:

My not so large (but not small) two car garage in the "burbs" is taken  up
with two non-running cars, one my '66 Corsa the other my '91 Mercury
Marquis.  There is other assorted "stuff."  Be happy you have a garage  in the
city.  That's a rarity.

Steve Sassi

In a message dated 1/13/2014 1:16:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,